- Where is the venue of the most famous Easter egg roll in the world? Answer: The Whitehouse
- Easter Island belongs to which country? Answer: Chile
- What is the Sunday before Easter called? Answer: Palm Sunday
- In 1873 which company introduced the first chocolate Easter egg in Britain? B) Fry’s (J.S. Fry & Sons)
- Which light fruit cake, with two layers of almond paste or marzipan, is traditionally eaten during the Easter period? Answer: Simnel cake
- On what Christian holy day are hot cross buns traditionally eaten? Answer: Good Friday
- At Easter, the British monarch distributes small silver coins known as what? Answer: Maundy money (distributed on Maundy Thursday, the day before Good Friday)
- . Which flower is associated with Easter? Answer: White Lily
- Where in the world is the largest collection of Easter Eggs? Answer Poland – The Easter Egg Museum has more than 1500 eggs from all over the world
10. The lighter way to enjoy chocolate.
11. Feel the bubbles.
12. The taste of paradise.
13 Get Some Nuts!
14. Why have cotton when you can have silk?
15. Soft on the outside, crunchy on the inside
16. Take it easy.
17. It’s not Terry’s, It’s mine.
18. And all because the lady loves…