1. In which film does the famous Marilyn Monroe skirt blowing scene take place?
2. If you were in France and saw choufleur on the menu what ingredient would it be?
3. What county is the geographical centre of England?
4. What famous film is referenced in Britney Spears’ Oops I Did It Again?
5. What is the name of the character Jem and Scout are afraid of in To Kill a Mockingbird?
6. What are the only two double-landlocked countries in the world?
7. Boxing, wrestling and which other sport are mentioned in the Bible?
8. What does the “SD” in SD card stand for?
9. How many novels did Emily Brontë write?10. What does the word conniption mean?
11. What company was the first to make an iPhone?
12. Who entered a contest to find his own look-alike and came 3rd?
13. True or false: You can sneeze in your sleep
14. How many varieties does Heinz have?
15. What did Queen Victoria ban from her funeral, the colour red, white or black?
16. Banana trees can walk, is this true or false
17.What was unusual about the rain in the 1952 film Singing In The Rain?
18. You will produce 121 pints of this in your life – what is it?
19. Are there any countries in the world that don’t have McDonald’s fast-food restaurants?
20.What do John Lennon and Gary Lineker have in common?