Today’s ‘Monday Mind Workout’ is themed around ‘News’, good luck!
- A miner from Tanzania became a millionaire last month after finding what?
- What did archaeologists find near Stonehenge?
- Barcelona Opera had it’s first concert for 3 months with an audience of who or what?
- Which team became Premiership Champions?
- Who was the ‘Forces Sweetheart’ who died recently aged 103?
- For their birthday on 23rd June, tiger cubs in Whipsnade Zoo were given a giant ice lolly made from what?
- What did India accuse Pakistan of sending across the border recently?
- Celebrity and Royal photographer Rankin has released a series of pictures featuring who or what?
- Mount Merapi volcano erupted on 21 June – where is it?
- Who suggested people could drink yards of ale to help social distancing when the pubs opened?
- Nasa have launched a competition to design what to be used on the moon?
- Scientist recently discovered which insects can quack?
- What was Boris Johnson photographed doing to show that he is “as fit as a butcher’s dog”?
- A man in Vienna was fined for doing what?
- How old would Glastonbury festival have been this year?
- Footballer Marcus Rashford successfully campaigned for the government to do what?
- Which legendary band have threatened to sue Donald Trump if he uses their music at his rallys?
- What did ‘Henrietta’ the hen do?
- Which country did Poland accidentally invade in May?
- What was the name of the man who’s statue was toppled into the river in Bristol?
- Which iconic band are to be featured on a set of Royal Mail stamps?
- Swiss railway are trying to track down the customer who left a 3kg bag of what on a train?
- When is County Cricket due to start?
- Why did KFC refuse to serve Ian Bell at their Carlisle Drive Through?
- Which Yorkshire town did the Red Arrows fly over to mark Armed Forces Day?
King Regards, Lisa