Exploring how Coronavirus and lockdown has impacted our mental health, wellbeing and day to day lives.
- The vast spectrum of experiences people have had during lockdown e.g. experiening loneliness, feeling stuck, loss of freedom and control. We will discuss the emotional impact of coronavirus itself – from surviving the disease, to the impact of losing loved ones. Also, the impact of lockdown on relationships, for better and for worse.
- Coping with the many life changing cirscumstances beyond out control, such as losing a job.
- The impact of spending unprecedented time with yourself.
- Adjusting to the new normal.
- The breakdown of romantic relationships in lockdown, but also potential to experience separation anxiety after being with your loved ones for so long.
- Grieving for the old normal – how to adjust to the new reality not meeting the expectations that kept hope alive. Dealing with the loss of what could have been.
- Developing a new routine that puts wellbeing before obligation. Creating your own new normal.
- Dealing with any trauma that may arise from the pandemic.
- Managing your own mental health.
The webinar will be taking place on Zoom. An invite link will be sent out via email 1 hour before the webinar is due to start.