Anyone in England who does not have symptoms can now get regular rapid lateral flow tests to check for coronavirus.
How to get regular rapid tests
Go to a test site
You can go to a rapid lateral flow test site to get a rapid test.
If you go to a test site:
- you may need an appointment, so check before you go
- a trained helper might be able to help you do the test
- you’ll get a text or email with the result when it’s ready
Get a test to do at home
You can get rapid tests to do at home.
You can collect up to 2 packs of 7 tests from a local pharmacy or test site:
- find a pharmacy where you can collect rapid tests
- find a test site where you can collect rapid tests
You can get a pack of 7 tests sent to your home. Order rapid lateral flow home test kits on GOV.UK
If you do tests at home, you’ll need to report your results online or on the phone.
This video from NHS explains more about what to expect from a rapid flow test