Your Neighbourhood, Your City, Your Planet
Recently we posted about how you can have your say on the Leeds Local Plan
As part of this Leeds City Council are hosting a series of webinars to discuss the key aspects of the plan
- Carbon reduction – changing the way buildings are built, and how we generate renewable energy.
- Flood risk – making our communities resilient to the impact of flooding, one of the most direct impacts of climate change that Leeds faces.
- Green infrastructure – making the most of our green spaces and natural environment, to help improve the health and well-being of our citizens.
- Place-making – guiding new development to places that offer the best opportunities for active travel and public transport, health & well-being and making the best use of communities’ assets to create ’20-minute neighbourhoods’ where people want to live, work and play.
- Sustainable infrastructure – integrating low emissions transport and improved digital connectivity, helping reduce journeys by car
Visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/local-plans-team-leeds-city-council-33990399847 to find out more about the webinars and how to join them.