1. In which film does the famous Marilyn Monroe skirt blowing scene take place? The Seven Year Itch
2. If you were in France and saw choufleur on the menu what ingredient would it be? Cauliflower
3. What county is the geographical centre of England? Leicestershire
4. What famous film is referenced in Britney Spears’ Oops I Did It Again? Titanic
5. What is the name of the character Jem and Scout are afraid of in To Kill a Mockingbird? Boo Radley
6. What are the only two double-landlocked countries in the world? Liechtenstein and Uzbekistan
7. Boxing, wrestling and which other sport are mentioned in the Bible? Running
8. What does the “SD” in SD card stand for? Secure Digital
9. How many novels did Emily Brontë write? One – Wuthering Heights10. What does the word conniption mean? A fit of rage or hysterics
11. What company was the first to make an iPhone? Cisco
12. Who entered a contest to find his own look-alike and came 3rd? Charlie Chaplin
13. True or false: You can sneeze in your sleep. False
14. How many varieties does Heinz have? 57
15. What did Queen Victoria ban from her funeral, the colour red, white or black?
The colour black – instructing mourners to wear white. Even the weather obliged – the ground was covered with snow.
16. Banana trees can walk, is this true or false – true
They can move up to 15 cm per year. This is because they have no central root, but lateral roots which grow and move towards the sun.
17.What was unusual about the rain in the 1952 film Singing In The Rain?
The rain was water mixed with milk. The crew did this so the raindrops and puddles would show up on film
18. You will produce 121 pints of this in your life – what is it?Tears
19. Are there any countries in the world that don’t have McDonald’s fast-food restaurants?
There are none in Greenland, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, most of the Middle East, Guyana, Papua New Guinea, Burma, Vietnam and most of Africa.
20.What do John Lennon and Gary Lineker have in common?
Both were given the middle name Winston – after Churchill. Lineker also shares a birthday with Churchill on November 30.