Good morning, please find below the answers for the Monday Mind Workout from yesterday, how did you do?
1. What did ‘Tiswas’ stand for?
Today is Saturday, watch and smile
2.Which British band put A Message In A Bottle in 1979?
3. Who was Prime Minister of the UK for the longest during the 1970s?
4.The film Rocketman charts the rise of which 70s superstar?
5. What was the name of the jester in ‘Rentaghost’?
6.What is the real name of K.C. from K.C. and the Sunshine Band?
Harry Wayne Casey
7. In which year of the 70s was ‘Jaws’ released?
8.Which song from Grease sold the most singles in the UK?
Your the one that I want
9. What were the first names of Starsky and Hutch?
David Starsky and Ken(neth) Hutchinson
10. Errol Brown was the lead singer of which band?
11. Which ‘Carry On’ actor starred in the 70s sitcom ‘Bless This House’?
12. Eurovision sensation ABBA came from which country?
13. In which year were the Summer Olympic Games in Munich, sadly to be remembered for the terrorist attacks which overshadowed the event?
14. Which legendary British band released their final album in May 1970?
15. Which U.S. President resigned in 1974?
16. With which British city would you associate The Bay City Rollers?
17. In which year was the Sony Walkman first available for purchase?
18. What was the best-selling single of the Seventies in the UK?
Mull of Kintyre/Girls’ School – Wings
19. Singer David Soul also starred in which iconic action TV series?
Starsky & Hutch
20. Name the song: “Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I’m a woman’s man, no time to talk”
Stayin’ Alive by the Bee Gees