Happy November! Grab a mug of whatever you enjoy and get ready for our November-themed workout to find out how well you know the 11th month…
1. Can you fill in the blank?Remember, remember the fifth of November,Gunpowder _______ and plot.
a) Veggies b) Explosions c)Treason
3. What are the birthstones of November?
a) Peridot and spinal b) Pearl and Alexandrite c) Topaz and Citrine
a) The Bus b) The Sandwich c) The Speedboat
5. Who had a hit with ‘November Rain’?
6. November was originally the ninth month?
True or False
7. Bonfire Night is celebrated on the 5th of November, but in which year was the Gunpowder Plot?
a) 1405 b) 1505 c) 1605
8. November has always had 30 days
True or False
9. How many times was November mentioned in Shakespeare’s work?
a) 1 b) 10 c) 0
10. What is it you are supposed to grow in November?
a) Carrots b) A beard c) Parsley
11. On November 22, 1990, which British Prime Minister resigned after 11 years in office, the longest term of any British Prime Minister in the 20th century?
12.If you were born on the 26th November, what would your Zodiac sign be?
a) Leo b) Sagittarius c) Capricorn d) Gemini
13. Which famous British children’s author was born in November?
a) Ian Fleming b) C S Lewis c) Edgar Rice Burroughs d) Charles Dickens
14.Up until 1959, it was illegal to not celebrate Bonfire Night in the UK
True or False.
15. Which century were fireworks invented?
a) 10th b) 12th c) 14th d) 15th
Below are 5 firework anagrams:
16.WHEEL IN TEACHER (9,5)
17. REP LARKS (8)
18. NORMAL DANCE (5,6)
19. CAMP JUNK JIG (7,4)
20. A FUNNEL VISITOR (6,8)