- Where is the venue of the most famous Easter egg roll in the world?
- Easter Island belongs to which country?
- What is the Sunday before Easter called?
- In 1873 which company introduced the first chocolate Easter egg in Britain? A) Cadbury’s or B) Fry’s (J.S. Fry & Sons)
- Which light fruit cake, with two layers of almond paste or marzipan, is traditionally eaten during the Easter period? A) Simnel Cake or B) Rainbow Cake
- On what Christian holy day are hot cross buns traditionally eaten?
- At Easter, the British monarch distributes small silver coins known as what?
- Which Flower is associated with Easter?
10. The lighter way to enjoy chocolate. (9 letters)
11. Feel the bubbles. (4 letters)
12. The taste of paradise. (6 letters)
13. Get Some Nuts! (8 letters)
14. Why have cotton when you can have silk? (6 letters)
15. Soft on the outside, crunchy on the inside (4 letters and 3 letters)
16. Take it easy. (8 letters and 7 letters)
17. It’s not Terry’s, It’s mine. (9 letters and 6 letters)
18. And all because the lady loves… (4 letters and 4 letters)