The University have asked us to share this to see if anyone is interested in taking part.
They are conducting some research to investigate pedestrians’ crossing behaviour while interacting with Automated Vehicles and they are particularly looking for people aged 65 or over to take part.
The study will take approximately 1.5 hours in total, and participants will receive £20 in cash as a token of appreciation. They can also help with transport costs.
All participants need to:
• Have been in the UK for at least a year
• Be a regular pedestrian
• Aged between 18-35 or above 65 years old
• Have normal or corrected to normal vision
• Not be pregnant
• Not use any cardioactive medications, such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, or anti hypertensives
• Not suffer from claustrophobia, severe motion sickness, feelings of disorientation, serious mobility problems affecting the back, knees and hips.
You can apply to take part here: https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/hi-drive-hiker-criteria-oct