As we progress along the government roadmap out of Lockdown, there will be a slight easing of restrictions from today: Here is what is allowed today that wasn’t before:
- You can meet up outdoors in a group of up to 6 people – or more if it is only 2 households. No household mixing indoors.
- Outdoor sport and leisure facilities.
- Organised outdoor sport allowed (children and adults).
- The ‘stay at home’ instruction is lifted but you should minimise travel. No holidays.
- Outdoor parent & child groups (up to 15 parents).