Volunteers week comes to a close today and we are reflecting on how much our volunteers do to help Caring Together.
Just in this last week our volunteers have:
- Packed newsletters and inserts into envelopes for distribution
- Hand delivered newsletters to more than half our members/supporters
- Given talks at a reminiscence group
- Worked on our remembrance garden and our allotment
- Counted money boxes (donations from members and supporters)
- Made teas and coffees at groups – and helped with the clear up
- Oversaw the management of Caring Together as Trustees
- Kept in touch with vulnerable or isolated members
This is just a snapshot of one week, our volunteers are here to help every other week of the year too.
Thank you to each and every one of you!!