This week’s Monday Mind workout is on food and drink. Best of luck!
Food and Drink Quiz Questions
- If you asked for scraps in a ‘chippy’ – what would you get?
- What is an eggplant known as in the UK?
- What meat is in a Glamorgan sausage?
- What are Pontefract cakes made from?
- In which country would you most likely be offered Ouzo?
- Saffron comes from which flower?
- What nut is used in marzipan?
- What fruit is a Whitby bun flavoured with?
- What county did the Eccles cake come from?
- What is the most consumed manufactured drink in the world?
- What is the main ingredient in guacamole?
- In which county is the Rhubarb Triangle?
- Which bakery created a stir with a vegan sausage roll?
- If you were eating fondue, what would you be dipping into?
- What are the 3 main ingredients of a mocha?
- Which West Yorkshire town holds a liquorice festival each year?
- Chesnut, oyster and shitake are all varieties of what?
- What type of food is Port Salut?
- What forms the inside of a Baked Alaska?
- What is Paddington Bear’s favourite food?
Answers to follow tomorrow